Someone posted on my site a few days ago and stated that I 'must be one of those blog owners who like to remember people the way they were'. Well, I must admit, I damn sure do. It helps to remember the good times that I had with people or the good that is in some people that I have had the pleasure to meet and in pending cases, will.

So, when I found out, yesterday, that the 8 Mile actress, Britney Murphy, has passed via cardiac arrest, I chose to stick with my 'the way they were'  formula. It is ironic that someone with such a big heart would die from a heart related circumstance.

Twitter was set ablaze with heartfelt condolences from fellow celebs and admirers alike although some were absolutely uncalled for.

2009 has been a relentless year in its claim of many lives. So, if you are not doing so right now, get your shit together! Start living right, remove grudges from your heart, make amends and take care of your health. Speaking of health, kind of makes me wonder what her husband is trying to cover up because according to Perez Hilton and TMZ, he doesn't want an autopsy. What's that all about?

7 comments:

JamelTWilkins said...

This was very shocking; I wonder if 2009 will claim any more celebrity lives...
Lemme find out you have a Twitter. Hit up my e-mail if so...

Chinita said...

I found it to be odd that her husband didn't want an autopsy done on her either when I first heard about it. Now, they have stories out about her having drugs for diabetes and other health conditions in her system. It sure didn't take them long to find that so I'm assuming that he went on and let an autopsy be performed. But it may have been out of guilt. He may be hiding something until his publicist got on board and start taking charge of the situation especially since Britney was said to be practically dead by the time paramedics arrived. So say her neighbors anyway.
Good post :>)

The Black Berry said...

We are closing in on the end of days.

Anonymous said...

2009 has been a doozy for everybody. The economy and so many people dying celebrity and non celebrity alike and the sad thing is that it is going to get worse before it gets any better and it will hit the people with no fanfare all the harder.

Calisto said...

RIP kid.

Anonymous said...

I heard that they found her dead in the shower and that they think that it is unusual for a 32 yr old to have died from this. I wonder what they meant by that? I have known many young people die from heart failure and she is really no exception. I took it as if they are implying that because she is white that it was unusual but guess what white people die from heart at any age just as much as anybody else. Anyway, condolences to the surviving members in her family.

Yeah I Said It! said...

If you are into pics to remind you of how people use to be I have to tell you that this is the best picture that I HAVE EVER seen of this woman. Putting away my criticism of her film work, I would like to extend my condolences.