Well, a few days ago, I managed to get a buzz going about Mary's business ventures in addition to her album release, 'Stronger With Every Tear'. However, what really got the phone off the hook was when I had made the slick remark of 'what does KenDU DO anyway' because the next thing I know, tension consumed the two usually loving couple's body language. Later, there was the slight altercation in night club between the two.
Evidently, since then, Mary has recanted her role in the physical outburst and it may be due to some sort of hold that Kendu has on her.

Upon doing a little listening to credible resources, aside from myself, I found out what her husband, KenDU Does. He actually uses the Holy Bible as a weapon against the singer. To hold her as prey until she is too weak to fight back, you ask? Of course!

Here is what some of you may not know about The Bible, it can be used as a tool to perform EVIL just as much as it can for good through the use of certain verses and scriptures and have been very instrumental in a lot of rootwork or witchcraft/satanic rituals. How else to explain how the usual strong willed woman like Mary to do something very unnatural such as permit, without question, the co-habitation of or the moving in of his extended family, while successfully cutting her off from hers, into HER house -- including his EX-WIFE? Yep, I said it, his ex-mutherfucking wife is coming to live in the very house that The MJB purchased as the head of household to her ready made family. I mean, damn, it's bad enough that she has HIS ASS in her home with SEVERAL of HIS UNRULY CHILDREN already there but the ex-wife is coming in too? Sheee-yit! The hell a motherfucking say!

Ladies, like I said before, don't rush or be rushed into things with any man because if you do, you may end up in situations that you may soon regret. So quell it before it happens by taking YOUR DAMN TIME!
One more thing, be weary of those 'Bible Thumpers'; men who can site scripture,use the word of God either in vain for their own devices.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She done lost her damn mind!

ulationdotcom said...

This marriage is out of control. I don't think that it will go the distance. I heard that she was estranged from her family and now I see why.

Anonymous said...

smh

Just Des said...

I heard that he has many children and the ones that he has living with Mary and him are not the youngest ones. I don't know what she saw in this man. He just look like a loser to me.

The Black Berry said...

I believe he did do something evil to Mary J. because her sister is not her manager now he is. That explains a lot now.

Calisto said...

That must be what it is because I never understood the hold that Kendu has on Mary.

captaintr said...

Must be the voodoo.

theoneandonlybean said...

The perfect example of "just because you are rich, doesn't mean you are smart".

Anonymous said...

she must have been hard up for a man because he sure is ugly (in my Sug voice from Color Purple)