The rather sexy politician, Sara Palin is making a run for presidency in the year 2012 but guising it as a book promotional tour throughout the United States.
The next stop for the campaign, er, book promotion for her book, 'Going Rogue', is Salt Lake City, Utah. At the moment, her approval in comparison to President Obama is 45% to his 46%.
Now, if she wasn't making a run for The White House, why would she need to be on a poll of candidacy approval with the current president?
Word to Palin and all those planning to become politicians, people who you are trying to convince to vote you into office really don't care for 'sneaks'. Be real with yourself and what you are trying to do because even if you will not clearly be the best choice for office, at least you have garnered respect for being true to thyself. As the saying goes, 'you don't have to lie to kick it'.
Nevertheless, congratulations, Palin, for making moves -- even if it is on the government's high 6 figures dime.

9 comments:

Chinita said...

I think that SOME people have caught on to Palin doing a bid for presidency. I saw on the news that Obama approval rating is now at 50% but that may mean that they are 50/50 now.

WhoGonCheckMeBoo? said...

She had me fooled. I wasn't thinking about her running for office by pushing a book.

Yeah I Said It! said...

You know damn well that it is hard for politicians to be real with themselves so they sure as hell are not going to be that way for no one else. LMAO

The Black Berry said...

You spelled her name wrong in the post. Sarah not Sara but she is not fooling no one about her run for office even if she did say she had no design on running for an office ever again. Oh the lies that a politician tell.

Screwed Priorities said...

^^
You spelled her name wrong in the post. Sarah not Sara
__________________________________________________

My bad player. I won't make that mistake again lol.

In Them Genes said...

You think that Sarah Palin is sexy?! Let me look at the picture of her again. Okay, she is okay looking but sexy is an overstatement. I know that I was not thinking about her book being a presidential campaign tool but since you said it, I can believe it.

Just Des said...

In Them Genes, Palin has sex appeal and she is working it. At least in my opinion. After all she did do a work out cover but at all oblivious when it was on another magazine but I felt that that was a ploy to get her out there and keep her out too so that people won't forget her when the election time comes around again. She knows how to work it. Trust. She gets talked about and get more interviews than Obama so that she can appeal to future voters in the very near future. As far as the book that Levi Johnston has out that is suppose to out Palin, I don't think that that book will see daylight but if it does it still won't hurt her chances in having a more successful run for the presidency no more than turning Obama's errors against him just to make sure that he does not get back in the White House for another term. She is not fooling the smart but she may be pulling a wool over the eyes of those who are not paying attention.

I Am Kayser SoSay said...

I guess that I may need a pith fork for my ass because I sure as hell didn't see Sarah Palin running for the highest office in the nation coming. I need to pay more attention to what is going on around me.

Anonymous said...

She is kinda hot but that is a book that I will not be buying. She boring just by listening to her talk so I can imagine that book.