Jan 4, 2010

Girl, You Must Learn!




Please let me explain myself. I could not fucking resist choosing this photo for my article because as stupid as she looks in it, she must be at her home feeling just as stupid. SMH

Fantasia of all people should know what it is like to have a man to leave her and her young child for someone else or for supposed greener pastures elsewhere and would have thought about her actions well in advance prior to engaging in adulterous practices with a married man and father of two of whom she met in a T-Mobile store during his shift. Now, I ask, what the fuck is a well known R&B artist doing in a T-Mobile store? I mean of all stores for a celebrity to shop for a phone let alone out shopping for one. Can you say personal assistant?

Fantasia and her retail sales love, whose name is Antwan, had a brief affair culminating in his leaving his wife and two young children to live in the singer's lovely, ghetto posh mansion which almost went into foreclosure until Simon Cowell came to her aid. As I said, the love affair was brief as Antwan left the singer and returned home to his wife and children over the course of the New Year's Eve celebration. Where was Fantasia, you ask? In Philly doing the above and therefore totally clueless that 'her man', on borrowed principal, was gone.

All I have on this one is, what goes around comes around; so stop the vicious cycle rather than be a casualty of repeat -- Fantasia.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

B 4 I even read the post, the picture had me laughing. I knew that relationship was not going to last.

The Black Berry said...

wonder what she is going to do about the tattoo she has on her shoulder with his name on it.

LHHW said...

She should have known better.

Anonymous said...

she looking like "where my man is" lol

Just Des said...

You know that you are wrong for that picture.

E's said...

Of course Black Berry is kidding about the tattoo right? Gotta be kidding...