Jan 25, 2010

Proper ID Required



Damn, I can see two things happening with this one:  long ass lines and McDonald revenues suffering like a motherfucker! 

South Florida's Burger King restaurants are now serving man's all time favorite alcoholic beverage -- BEER. So if you are a patron who enjoy drinking it, have your fucking ID on the ready to replace a soft drink with your whopper with cheese combo meal or whatever the hell you order!

Now wait til this shit hit Georgia -- prior to going nationwide..

3 comments:

captaintr said...

lol I can't wait!

The Black Berry said...

I wonder if BK will have the brews in a drink dispenser like the the sodas.

Mr. Majestic said...

The Black Berry said...
I wonder if BK will have the brews in a drink dispenser like the the sodas.
__________________________________________________

lmao I wonder the same thing!