I have decided to use a picture of Mr. Tyson that depicts him in his 'days of thunder'. So please, I implore to you to work with a motherfucker on this one. Here we go....

On the heels of Evander Holyfield's loss in his return to the ring last month, fellow boxer, Iron Mike Tyson, has decided to try his hand at making a comeback in professional boxing!

Tyson is in Las Vegas working on negotiations for his ring debut. No word as to when things will be official but it may be something worth viewing just to see if he can or will recapture his 'glory days'. The best thing about his return is that anyone will be able to see it since it will be held in the United States and not in Uganda *cough* as Holyfield's last fight.

Discuss.

5 comments:

IM A BEAST WITH IT said...

I DID NOT KNOW THAT HOLYFIELD WAS IN A MATCH LAST

MONTH BUT IF IT WAS IN UGANDA I KNOW WHY. AS FOR

TYSON I WOULD WATCH JUST TO SEE IF HE MANAGED TO

GET BACK INTO TOP SHAPE.

Anonymous said...

Holyfield went all the way to Uganda to have a fight?! No wonder nobody saw or heard of it but if he lost the bout, it does bring some closure to what went on between him and his wife. Sad. smh.

Trick.Rock said...

I might would watch a Tyson fight simply because I know now that it may last longer than a minute. Especially since he may not be totally in top form.

headlika said...

Well that explains why ESPN has been showing old clips, videos and fights of Tyson as of late.

captaintr said...

Well after watching him on late night talk shows , I see a different mike .? yes not the loud mouth i had pictured in my mind.!

the tatoo stills creeps me out but still ..I see a diferent Mikey here ..! just my opinion of course.thought i would chime in on this one.

he's older and better think about these younger studs comming up.!

I train as a MMA fighter... iam 56 yrs old an know some things are impossible for me to do now. I have to plan stragitey..hell did i spell that right ..? just to defend and fake out younger and in some cases faster oponents.?



hell ? thats all i got .? happy valentines day brown sugar..for real