Now, I am almost certain that many people watched Tiger Wood's tribute to Kobe Bryant Friday which brings me to my question...did you buy the bullshit that he was selling?

I know damn well I didn't because it was obvious that he didn't mean a rehearsed motherfucking word that came out of his mouth. Why, you ask? Simply because the bastard said outright that he felt that he was ENTITLED.

People who feel that they are entitled are usually full of it and their unacceptable behavior will only be perpetuated by this attitude.

Elin can rest assure that ain't shit changed unless she make some changes and move the hell on with her life and come to grips that her ass can definitely do better -- at least NOW anyways. However, if she stays, she only increases her chances of catching something of dirty dick status. Just saying.

Discuss.

3 comments:

TriniDiva said...

I didn't buy what he was saying and wasn't too interested in hearing what he had to say to begin with. There is no explanation good enough to explain infidelity. I'm sorry, there just isn't.

Real said...

Tiger doesn't care about his marriage. He is too consumed with power, prestige, the limelight and the perks that it gives him that encourages him to behave the way he does.

He could really give two shits about his marriage or Elin or the children because he is just that selfish but you know that she (Elin) is going to stay because it is just as much a luxury to remain with him than to move on.

It is not that easy to give a top notch lifestyle when you have access to it. She is not going anywhere. She will just take it like she has been doing for years.

I wouldn't doubt if she doesn't already have something from Tiger's indiscretions as we speak and may feel as if it may hinder her from having a productive relationship with someone new. Real talk.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't sit through that shit. I barely can sit through golf.