To those of you who may be contemplating working with a celebrity, make sure that Rihanna sure as hell isn't one of them. Why, you ask? Simply put, the broad may 'jip' your ass in the process.

This time, her willingness to exercise foul business practices has gotten her ass in the middle of a damn lawsuit.

The singer has not paid her personal trainer, Cindy Percival, roughly the $30K she owes for keeping her in shape or excellent physical condition. Yes, that's right nay sayers, Rih Rih had a trainer to keep that fine ass body of hers tight!

Unfortunately, if she doesn't come up with the payment for services soon, Percival may feel compelled to Chris Brown her *kidding*. Would it be just due? According to some, possibly.

A fit piece of advice to the Rihannamites of the world, it is only fair practice to pay for services rendered. There is no blessing in jeopardizing a man's livelihood for the sake of motherfucking vanity.

Oh and by the way, for you Illuminati theorists/experts, she will be featured in a DVD called 'The Demonic Possession of Jay - Z and Rihanna'.

 

Discuss.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody need to kick her ass. I wish that I could.

The Black Berry said...

There is no blessing in jeopardizing a man's livelihood for the sake for motherfucking vanity.
__________________________________________________

cosign again but I think that she is now experiencing this. Poor sells with her last album and this Rude Boy song isn't doing too well either.

Anonymous said...

I just can't stand her.

Just Des said...

I want to get that DVD. I had heard about it one time before. I didn't think that it existed. It may be a compilation of what I have already seen on youtube but it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

Just Des said...

I wouldn't mind seeing the DVD. I had heard about it and didn't think that it existed. It could be a compilation of the videos I have seen on youtube but it wouldn't hurt to see. It is sad that she won't pay her bill and it is not like she doesn't have the money or couldn't get it from her man Jay-Z.

Candy Cane said...

^^I want to see the DVD too but come to think of it ..... how much of it is something that most haven't already seen on youtube?

Chinita said...

This is some interesting tidbit of information about Rihanna.