First of all, I didn't know that the Vatican even had a playlist. I thought that it was a place subjected to holy scriptures and thus singing, chanting, etc that rivals that of a monestary befitting monks.
So, when I had found out that it had the time to incorporate a song from an unlikely artist, Tupac, on their playlist, I was take aback. Oh well, how things in the most recognized organization to ever hold a religious leader has changed.
Now, unless The Vatican is listening to Tupac to dissect his theory of the Illuminati, which the late artist referred to as the 'Killuminati', I have no real understanding as to why would it, or the pope, be interested in having any music of said artist on their playlist.

Whatever could the song or songs be? Hail Mary or Wonder If Heaven Has A Ghetto, perhaps?
Amazing that all officials, including Pope Benedict, at The Vatican had time to figure out what Tupac song(s) to ad to their list which makes me wonder just when did this take such precedence over much trying matters such as the fate of man and his preservation via prayer let alone appealing to man's conscience through spiritual reasoning -- including world and fellow religious leaders throughout.

6 comments:

Sweet Dreams said...

Who would have thunk it. If it is in fact true.

Anonymous said...

had forgotten about the Killuminati. Pac did talk about the Illuminati but no one was really listening. they probably wanted to know how much he knew about it. The Vatican may be a part of the Illuminati to no ones knowledge.

The Black Berry said...

Sweet Dreams, it is true. It is was on the news yesterday. The song is called Changes.

Calisto said...

I never would have linked Illuminati to the Vatican but I had been hearing talks about their affiliation. This shows that Tupac was on to something early on.

Just Des said...

I wonder if The Vatican listened to If Heaven Gotta Ghetto. I agree with the post, the pope an' 'nem looking into the wrong thing. I always wondered the leader of The Vatican anyway. He looks evil to me.

Chinita said...

Sounds to me that the people at The Vatican have too much time on their hands if they are straying into secular music. Screwed priorities indeed!
@ Just Des, he does look evil.