After having her dreams of becoming successful in her own right suspended by her marriage to former pro athlete, Bob Whitfield, Sheree' Whitfield, is getting ready to make the 7 figures she was denied in her divorce. Can I get a 'hell yeah'?

The reality star of Real Housewives of Atlanta is not only debuting her clothing line, She by Sheree' and a series of work out DVDs within the year but she will also make her debut as a stage actress -- theater. The broad built diva will be featured in the stage play, 'Heaven I Need A Hug' in California.

How she get a part in the play, you ask? Well, let me tell you -- her new beau, Chris Tucker was behind this. Think about it, how else was her no professional acting ass going to get in Hollywood without going through 'the changes'?

I bet Lisa Wu is feeling real shitty right now considering that she married Keith Sweat, her first husband, in the attempt to become a film actress. Wah Wah Wah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Sheree is dating Chris Tucker. If she is, that is an upgrade from Bob Whitfield. She should have known that Bob didn't have 7 figures no more than he did 6 to give her in a divorce settlement. The dude was just as broke as she was. One thing that I have learned is not to depend on a man for nothing and to not let a man hold me from my fulfilling my dreams of having independence from him so that he could feel superior in any way over me. I hope that Sheree has learned that too. I hope her success in her projects.

The Black Berry said...

Lisa Wu is so full of it. She should have known moving to Atlanta as Keith Sweat's wife to be an actress was ass backwards. She is from California where all the acting jobs were and still. Funny how things work out. Now, Sheree is in California doing acting. I guess Lisa is feeling real foolish right now.

Chinita said...

I wonder what the other women from the show is doing right now. CORRECTION I wonder what the other housewives from either show in general are doing right now.

Miss Jones said...

I don't know about her making 7 figs. but it will be more than what she had as a housewife and star of a reality show. I am just glad that she has the courage to do things that she has wanted to do but was held back from doing for so long all because she was somehow caught up in being married to an athlete and lost who she was in the process.