American Idol winner and R&B artist, Fantasia Burrino, has her show 'Fantasia For Real' slated to be aired Monday nights on VH-1. Be sure to catch tonight's first episode at 9pm tonight.

I'm sure that it will be reminiscent of Keisha Cole's reality show, 'The Way It Is' by detailing how the singer is literally supporting her entire leeching ass family prior to having no choice but to cut them off in the end due to emotional and financial strain.

No one should have to be solely responsible for the financial well being of their entire family let alone feel obligated to doing so upon garnering a position that has elevated him/her in status. If you are in a position where you are supporting grown motherfuckers who are not stricken with a handicap of any kind, cut them off before they bleed your ass dry or sharing the same pot to piss in.

Thoughts?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I may watch to see if I can spot a train wreck about to happen.

In Them Genes said...

When people come into money, they have all kinds of friends and family coming at them with their hands out waiting on their palms to be greased. This keeps going until the money is either gone or the people with money wise up and refuse to keep giving up their hard earned to stay in good graces or keep the peace in the home or between friends and loved ones. If she does have parasites in her family, she may want to put them in check quick before she lose out on everything that she has worked on achieving.
I think that I may watch the show tonight to see what happens.

The Black Berry said...

After hearing Fantasia do a cover of If God Does Nothing else last night, I am interested in seeing her show.

Chinita said...

@Berry:Fantasia did put her foot in that gospel song last night. I may watch for that reason alone too.

Yeah I Said It! said...

I see that she has one eye covered with her weave. Maybe she is now part of the illuminati with the all seeing eye look. I may pass on the show.

Leslie King said...

I am gonna watch even though I m still dissapointed in the rumors of her running around with that married man!