Double Z list actress, Lisa - Raye, must be itching for an ass whipping courtesy of actress and film producer/director Vivica A Fox. Lisa - Raye went in on Fox about her current relationship with an Atlanta club promoter referred to as Slimm.

Here is how Diamond, from the Player's Club, puts it: “Here’s my thing, you would never catch me like that. You know what I mean? Because that ain’t my style. I mean, like the pictures that they did of Vivica kissing and hugging on that boy. You would never catch me doing that.”

This response spurned on a rather classy, yet terse response from Ms. Fox via her publicist, Kim Tumey, who writes: "I apologize for having to waste your time by responding to Lisa - Raye’s comments. However, Lisa - Raye is the last thing on Vivica’s mind, with all of the catastrophic events going on today in Haiti who has time to be simple. This just goes to show you that an idle mind is an unproductive mind. Please make sure you donate to the victims of Haiti."

    Thanks,
    Kim Tumey
    “The Celebrity Broker”
    www.KimTumeyEntertainment.com

Whew, shit now! If Lisa Raye keeps talking slick about the African American actress who played The Queen of Sheba before Halle Berry did, she may need reinforcement because 1/5 of  Bill's Deadly Viper Squad may go Vernita Greene on that ass!

But I have only one question, where does or will Sandra Rose fit in all this shit?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both need to go somewhere and sit down. I had heard about their going through something catty and this seems about right.

The Black Berry said...

LisaRaye need to shut up! She is no real threat or competition for Vivica and Vivica doesn't even owe her any recognition in this mess. LisaRaye is trifling!
The only way she knows how to make it for herself is on her back so she really needs to bow out of this gracefully and leave well enough alone. She has no power, no clout and definitely not a good reputation to stand on against Vivica in this matter. So she need to leave Vivica alone before she gets officially shut down!

Yeah I Said It! said...

Things could get rid ugly with these two. smh. I hope they find an effective medium and squash this quickly like ladies.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who Sandra Rose is but I do know that Lisa Raye needs to go somewhere and sit down. She is getting too old for this kind of nonsense.