Jan 8, 2010

Keisha Cole Revisited



And they say that celebrities don't pay blogs no attention. Well, apparently, many do and should to get the gist of how many people, like myself, really see them in comparison to how they desire to be projected -- meaning the real them vs the candy coated manufactured shit that is obviously devised by their industry.

Just like all things that I write about, I have to make certain that it is concrete prior to putting it out there and here it is....upon much hard talk about her ass backwards decisions and family values, Keisha Cole is about to have a shotgun wedding. The wedding is set for February 14, 2010 which is about a month prior to the delivery of her first child; a son with father to be, Daniel 'Boobie' Gibson.

Ms. Cole, although I, unlike many blog owners, put your ass literally out there about your decision as I have so many others regardless of celebrity ranking, A-Z, I do hope you the happiness that has evaded you for so long as both a mother and wife to be.

4 comments:

Just Des said...

You may have influenced her to get married. I remember the last post you did on her and you went in.

Anonymous said...

congrats

The Black Berry said...

I wouldn't doubt if they are already married and just want to keep it out of the spotlight but you did raise some good points in your last write up on this. I feel that this was rushed because they had not been dating for quite a year before she got pregnant and some people are talking about this guy was her long time boyfriend. How, when she was stuck on Jeezy just last year? But anyway, congrats.

Anonymous said...

She is really going to marry the bench warmer? I feel that she may have rushed this one and if she wasn't Keisha Cole, he more than likely would not have much to do with her for an extensive amount of time anyway.