R&B artist, producer, 'purported abuser' but no doubt certified pedophile, R. Kelly has a book set to debut no later than next year. Kelly has confirmed that the book will address not only his rise to super stardom but his 'supposed' sexual relationships and romances with under age children, marriage(s) as well as his relationship with various family members. The book will be released as a memoir on Tavis Smiley's SmileyBooks book company.

Now, I'm going to need Mr. Kelly aka 'The Pied Piper' to enjoy this cold glass of 'sit your ass down' because there is no way in hell this motherfucker is going to LITERALLY address the matters he claim his is. The shit would be just simply too damn juicy and would probably turn some of his adoring fans away from him -- assuming that they will be able to get their heads out their asses for that kind of 'truth be told'. I, for one, will not be buying the book unless I have the following confirmation: he admits that he is impartial towards vampirism, and I am not talking about neck gnawing either,during sex...tee hee. Then, I know that the obvious sick bastard will or is 'telling it like it is'.

However, I have to wonder if this is a way for the man to clear any stench relevant to the saying 'sins of the father' in some way. I mean, after all, the man has daughters of his own ....now. Payback is a bitch, huh, Kellz?

By the way, how convenient to have this book debut months after the debut of the pending Aaliyah biopic movie that is schedule to be released this year. How convenient indeed!

Thoughts?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like he is definitely looking to clear his name even if it is means obscuring the truth.

In Them Genes said...

That is kind of convenient for them to have release dates right behind one another.

Anonymous said...

he is not going to tell the truth.

The Black Berry said...

cosign w/everyone so far.

Yeah I Said It! said...

I think the book will be a little too late. Just like the Aaliyah movie.

Just Des said...

I am no fan of R.Kelly no more than I am his supporters. I stop listening and buying his music right after I had found out that he was seeing and married to Aaliyah who was a child then. I just felt like something was really wrong with that picture.