Feb 8, 2010

I'm Just Asking....


Now, I know that everyone desires to have a good time or some fun ever so often but I just got to ask, when did devout Christians start going to the club?

Well, that was where this lovely couple was during Super Bowl festivities. Deon and his wife, Pilar, were at LIV nightclub and if you ever been to that club, you know how IT GOES DOWN.

So much for that 'Holier Than Thou' shit that has been pumped courtesy of TBN. I knew I didn't buy into the ham that 'religious network' was selling. Symphony1916, I owe you an apology....smh

*picture appears courtesy of Sandra Rose*

6 comments:

smokingjoebuds said...

Mind your own life it's none of you concern what anyone is doing sooo go piss off you creep

kiknass said...

TBN network and their affiliates are a bunch of crock. I could have told you that.

Journey said...

Those holier than thou people are the ones you have to watch out for.

The Black Berry said...

You know what they say..........praise one lord on Sunday after having praised the other Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I think that everyone knows that people on TBN puts on. This should not be surprising.

Anonymous said...

You must stepped on smokin' toes with this post.