Feb 8, 2010

WTF Was He Thinking?



I try like hell to give all men in the fashion, modeling industry the benefit of a doubt when it comes to sexual orientation but some how, some way, they all ways prove my point -- smh.

Top male model, Nick Snider,  is facing criminal charges after allegedly offering to give head  to Arkansas cops in return for his release following an arrest for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. Snider was busted after causing a disturbance at a female friend's home in Batesville, AK.

According to an Independence County Sheriff's Department report, when deputies approached the intoxicated young man, he stated, 'I am a very famous model'. As Snider was being transported in a patrol car to the county jail, he "kept trying to get me to stop the car and let him go," reported Deputy Brian Luetschwager. "Mr. Snider stated to me, 'If you stop I'll  suck your dick and balls if you let me go.'"

Snider, pictured in the below mug shot, allegedly repeated the oral sex offer after arriving at the local lockup, where the model "also harassed the booking Jailer with similar sexual comments." After declining the barter deal, deputies lodged an additional charge against Snider, this one for illegally attempting to influence a public servant.

He pleaded not guilty yesterday to the three misdemeanor counts during an appearance in Independence County District Court.

I ask, what the fuck was he thinking? Didn't he know that sucking dick isn't what it use to be? Damn shame...smmfh

Discuss.

5 comments:

kiknass said...

I swear that industry is ran by fags.

Journey said...

Didn't he know that sucking dick isn't what it use to be?
______________________________________________
That is the very reason why I don't do it.

korn123 said...

WTF? Too funny.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Journey

Anonymous said...

..........sooo he was willing to be a batty boy to get out of doing some jail time smh.