How many fucking Spider Man movies can one make? What other arch nemesis is there for him to do battle with? Stan Lee, I'm going to need your ass to stop this shit already! It has been ran through the ground -- maybe that is why Toby Mcguire left it alone.

Anyway, here is the new Spider Man, Twilight star, Robert Pattinson. Yes, Pattinson has officially secured the role of Spider Man for the upcoming projects.

I just have to ask: what ever happened to finding someone to fill out the Spider Man costume *not that Tobe Mcquire did it any justice? Flat ass and no contours what so damn ever *smdh*.


Chad Johnson Ocho Cinco has been slated to participate in this season of 'Dancing With The Stars' -- a show on my 'I wish this shit would just stop already' list.

Discuss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. That is the best picture that I have seen of Chad Johnson yet.

The Black Berry said...

So he paid thousands to change his name from Johnson to Ocho Cinco. Unbelievable what people spend their money on.
The Spider Man cartoon character didn't have much of an ass on him either so I guess casting stayed true.