Following in the footsteps of other celebs, Beyonce now can add signature fragrance to her business resume. The singer has a perfume, HEAT, that will be available February 2010 upsetting her legions, er fans about its release date. They were hoping that the perfume will be available during the course of the holidays.

Now, I gather, since Beyonce is A-list, that this fragrance will be sold in all the top of the line franchises such as Macy's, Barney's, Bloomingdale's etc rather than the Walgreens, Wal-Mart and CVS stores that anyone can find Halle Berry's, Halle.

I guess that Ms. Berry felt that hers would stink and what an accurate assessment by her -- it does. Which brings me to Beyonce's; wonder will hers wreak of near dead flowers and 'unclean peaches' -- much like a few colognes and fragrances that a few celebs, calling no names at this time, have been peddling. 
What say you? would you buy or 'buy' pass?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny post. I wonder did she decide to use HEAT as her perfume name to deflect away from what it really is supposed to be named, i.e HELL.

I Am Kayser SoSay said...

I have seen this post several times on different blogs but this post is kind of funny. "wonder will hers wreak of near dead flowers and 'unclean peaches'". LOL! Classic! I bet it will be in the mall department stores for sure.

ticktock said...

If it smells clearly anything like you described, I will not be buying it and I don't think most will. It was bad enough to see those tacky clothes she called a fashion line in stores. Those clothes were sad. I hope her perfume better luck though.

The Black Berry said...

@ Anonymous
speaking of HELL, her promotional pic for the perfume makes her look like that the lady demon in The Unholy. Oh well, I guess the scent will smell like like sin then umph, umph, umph!