Just like I thought, this motherfucker didn't marry no one over the course of the past weekend. No, Kim Porter didn't make it to the damn alter let alone any other of the women that Sean Combs has drilled and impregnated or just drilled in just 'because I can' fashion, Cassie.

With so much willing cross country pussy out there throwing itself at this dude, why would anyone, in their right mind, even think that Combs would actually settle down with one? Is it really in his nature?

C'mon, son -- THINK! Even a weak dick wealthy man has options.


5 comments:

ticktock said...

I had heard that he had something special planned over the weekend but no one knew what it was. I really don't think that Puff is going to marry anyone. If memory serves me well he made it clear that he wouldn't marry because he didn't live in a two parented household where his mother was married to his father or to any man so he couldn't see it for himself.

Chinita said...

C'mon, son -- THINK! Even a weak dick wealthy man has options.
_________________________________________________

dead

In Them Genes said...

"cross country pussy"? You. Need. To. Stop. LMAO but anyway, I wonder if fidelity is in any man's nature nowadays. @ ticktock, I heard the same thing.

Bitch I Wish said...

When will females learn? rich,popular, successful man = a plethora of pussy

SoReal said...

Sean Combs aka P Diddy aka Puff is off the chainz